The environmental policy of BBH Tsuchiya Ltd.
Following the decision of the management to minimize the negative effects of its activities on the natural environment and human health, the decision to establish and maintain an environmental management system according to ISO 14001: 2004 is the responsibility of the company. Based on this decision and the initial assessment of the condition of the environment, the management of the Company has determined this Environmental Policy:
- On the basis of a regular assessment of the level of environmental pollution take appropriate measures to permanently reduce the burden on the environment.
- In all company activities take measures to reduce waste generation and the energy consumption.
- Thoroughly prevent all accidents and situations that could have a negative impact on the environment and the health of employees.
- In all activities related to the creation of products provided by the company, comply with the applicable environmental legislation.
- The applicable environmental legislation shall be transformed into internal documentation to determine the responsibilities of individual employees and to ensure their strict compliance.
- While selecting suppliers of materials, goods and services, always assess their fitness for environmental protection.
- Periodically educate and train all employees in the field of environmental protection requirements.
Within the framework of the Environmental Operational Program, BBH Tsuchiya Ltd has acquired financial support from the EU funds for the installation of technology to reduce the VOC emissions, which was implemented in 2013.