Anodizing or elox coating is an electrolytic process in which a thin anodized oxide layer is formed on the surface of items made of aluminum and its alloys. It is used as a surface treatment which improves the aesthetic properties and durability of the product.
We print to an open aluminum oxide layer using screen printing or digital printing. After the subsequent closure of the oxidation layer on the surface of the printed object in a hot bath, perfect hardness is achieved. This type of aluminum plate is very resistant to mechanical damage and weathering.
- Anodized aluminum
Features of anodized sheet metal with imprint
- High weathering resistance
- Resistance to mechanical influences and high temperatures
- Resistance to chemicals
- Color fastness and lightfastness
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Wide range of color prints